My Guide Website?
Discover Paris by Night in a Vintage Car with a Local
, Rue de la Paix https://www.myguide-paris.com/events/discover-paris-by-night-in-a-vintage-car-with-a-local
Paris: Discover Paris by Night in a Vintage Car with a Local
- Discover the beautiful City of Lights under its evening illuminations
- Ride in a classic Citroen 2CV
- Drive down the famous Avenue des Champs Elysees
- Marvel at the glittering Eiffel Tower
DescriptionExperience the most beautiful buildings and astonishing sights of Paris at night, on a 1-hour tour by classic Citroen 2CV. An icon of the French motor industry, the idiosyncratic 2CV was built from 1948 until 1990, and sets hearts a-flutter with its instantly recognizable design. Discover why Paris is known as the City of Lights, and hear how it became the first city in Europe to begin lighting its streets with gas lamps in 1828. Your personal driver will collect you from your hotel, or any other central Paris location, and drive down the Champs Elysees, to the beautiful Arc de Triomphe. Gaze at the marvelous Eiffel Tower, even more impressive at night when it is completely lit-up in a rainbow of illuminations. Pass the Louvre, continue to Notre Dame Cathedral, Opera Garnier, Ile de la Cité, Petit et Grand Palais, and more.
IncludesPrivate tour by convertible Citroen 2CV (transparent roof in case of rain) Driver/guide
- Evening tours are available everyday from 20:00 to 21:30, except July 14th, December 25th and 31st, and January 1st
- Once you have booked, the vendor will get in touch to arrange the specific starting time of your tour, depending upon when sunset will be