My Guide Website?
1.5-Hour Paris Segway Night Tour15 Reviews
Enjoy this 1.5-hour Segway Night Tour starting from the center of Paris and going past the classic points of interest. This tour will show you what makes Paris the true city of lights!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an experience at an excellent value for money
- Make use of all the necessary equipment included
- Get to know your private guide for a more personalized experience
DescriptionThis 1.5-hour tour is a chance to discover Paris from a different and, perhaps, edgier, diverse and more romantic angle. The tour start from central Paris where your guide will meet you and show you how to ride your Segway. Following a safety briefing, you'll begin to learn some interesting facts about Paris from your experienced guide. During your experience, expect to see the Hotel des Invalides, Pont Alexandre III, Musee D'Orsay, the Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Petit Palais, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars and Ecole Militaire. Enjoy the stunning sunset behind the pyramid of the Louvre, admiring the Eiffel Tower lit up at the end of your trip.
IncludesLocal guide Small-group tour Safety helmet Raincoats, gloves, and warm clothes if weather conditions are bad
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children under 9
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions