My Guide Website?
Behind the Scenes of the Grand Rex: 50-Minute Studio Tour756 Reviews
Enjoy a unique and interactive visit to the Rex Studios in Paris and experience the magical world of cinema. See the backstage area, archived images, film sets, special effects, tricks and more. Admire the building’s original décor from 1932.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Discover the magical world of cinema, following the creation of a film through a series of sets
- Go behind the scenes of a monument of French cinematic heritage
- Learn about each step of the movie-making process
DescriptionFor many years, audiences have longed to go behind the scenes at the Grand Rex to discover what happens on other side of the screen – to places that were the preserve of industry professionals. In 1998, the Art Deco cinema and listed building, Le Grand Rex, created an exciting new tour called Rex Studios. On a 50-minute, audio-guided tour of this monument of French cinematic heritage, you will be whisked away to the fascinating world of the silver screen, explore different sets and experience what it is like to be a director, projectionist and actor. Visitors of all ages will discover the world of cinema on this exciting and educational tour, all in a stunning and magical setting.
IncludesRex Studios admission ticket
- The tour is not led by a live guide, it is rather an audio-guided experience
- The tour is suitable for anyone over the age of 5 years
- Please note that the facility is not accessible for wheelchair users
- This tour is not recommended for anyone using a pacemaker, for pregnant women or for individuals who suffer from claustrophobia
- Tours begin every 5 minutes and last for 50 minutes
- The tour is available in French, English, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian