My Guide Website?
Best of Paris Bike Tour320 Reviews
Begin your visit to Paris and see Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and loads more on this small-group bike tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Cruise the streets of Paris and see the city’s top sites by bike
- Enjoy the personal attention of a fun local guide, in a small group
- Learn how to make the most of your time in Paris with time and money saving tips
DescriptionCruise through Paris from Notre-Dame to the Eiffel Tower on a bike and see the highlights of this great city in a fun way. Cycle around the glass pyramids in the Louvre’s courtyard, learn about the Impressionists in the Orsay Museum, and get right into the middle of the Place de la Concorde for an amazing view of the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe. On this half-day small-group bike tour you’ll ride along the banks of the Seine River as you breeze by other visitors and locals. Make stops at the most picturesque spots where your guide will tell you about Paris and share little-known fun and historical facts. Learn some secrets that will help you later as you explore Paris on your own – such as where to find the shortcut into the Louvre that saves you 2 hours of time waiting in line! Enjoy a snack break at the Rue Cler outdoor market, where you’ll have a half hour to explore the stalls and try local treats.
IncludesComfortable aluminum-framed bike Stylish helmet Fun local guide Insider info on all of the top monuments Quality rain gear if it rains Warm gloves and scarf if it's cold
- Please dress according to the weather forecast. A cap, sunscreen, and light clothing are recommended in summer, and gloves, a scarf, and warmer clothes are recommended in winter.