My Guide Website?
Footsteps of the French Chef Tour
Truly dive into the footsteps of Julia Child and discover why she was so in love with Paris.We dine on the foods and wine that Julia, one of the most beloved icons in the culinary world, Julia Child.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover post war Paris as you walk in the footsteps of Julia Child
- See the renowned cooking school that shaped the culinary landscape of Paris
- Try amazing French cheeses and wines at Julia's favorite brasserie, Le Bourbon
- Savor the best quiches and crepes in Paris.
DescriptionIn The Footsteps of the French Chef is both a historic, cultural and a food tour in the best sense of the words. We dine on the foods and wine that Julia loved and what made her decide to dedicate her life to the world's most beloved cuisine. Truly dive into the footsteps of one of the most beloved icons in the culinary world, Julia Child. Spend a day learning why Julia fell in love with Paris, as you fall in love with Paris, for the first time, or all over again.
IncludesBaguette, quiche, crepes and much more! Fine french wine tastings Visit a 210 years old chocolaterie! Local english speaking guide + Paris - A food lover's guide
- • You should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in the event of rain • This tour operates rain or shine
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion