My Guide Website?
From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour55 Reviews
Spend 2 days exploring Normandy and Brittany and discover the history and beauty of these places. Travel away from Paris to the coast, stopping in the communes of Rouen, Honfleur, Arromanches, Caen, Saint-Malo, and Mont Saint-Michel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the landing area on the beach, learn about D-Day, and visit a cemetery
- Walk through the old town of Rouen and explore the port city of Saint-Malo
- Tour through the coastal regions of Normandy and Brittany
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Spend the night in Caen in a luxurious 3-star hotel
DescriptionDiscover the historic D-Day Beaches on a 2-day trip around the stunning French regions of Normandy and Brittany. Detailed Itinerary Day 1: Paris - Caen (Meals: D) Take the Normandy motorway and make your first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur. On the way between Rouen and Honfleur, enjoy a view of the newly built Pont de Normandie, a cable-stayed bridge. Take free time for lunch once in Honfleur, then continue to the beaches of Normandy and pass by the landing area at Omaha Beach. Visit the American cemetery of Saint-Laurent, stop off in Arromanches, and then continue on for dinner and an overnight stay at Novotel Caen (or similar). Day 2: Caen - Paris (Meals: B) Leave Caen in the direction of Saint-Malo located in the Brittany region. Take a guided tour of the town, including a walk along the ramparts and the cathedral. After free time for lunch, depart for Mont-Saint-Michel, the frontier between the Brittany and Normandy regions. Continue your afternoon with a guided visit of the abbey and free time for strolling and shopping, before returning to Paris.
IncludesTransportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach Entrance tickets for the various monument and museum visits Accommodation in a 4-star hotel (double room accommodation with bathroom) Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure Buffet breakfast and evening meals Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the abbey, as the route consists of many steps.
- Comfortable clothes and good shoes recommended.
- Every customer will be offered an informational booklet about the battle of Normandy.