My Guide Website?
From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch967 Reviews
Embark on a shared or private group tour to discover the Champagne region and enjoy an authentic French lunch. Visit a world-famous champagne house and a family-owned winery, with wine 8 tastings.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- Paris: Louvre Museum Entry Ticket and Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Crazy Horse Cabaret Show
- Les Marais: French Tastes and Drinks Private Foodie Tour
- Paris: Batobus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
- Discover the Champagne region on a guided shared or private day tour from Paris
- Visit a prestigious champagne house and various smaller producers in the area
- Learn how to taste wine like a professional in the tranquil a tranquil vineyard
- Enjoy a French lunch with champagne at a winemaker's house or a local restaurant
- Taste 8 different types of champagne over the course of your full-day tour
DescriptionDiscover the Champagne region of France on a shared or private wine-tasting tour from Paris. Explore a top champagne house and a family-owned winery, with plenty of wine tastings and a traditional French lunch during the day. Start with pickup from your centrally-located hotel in Paris. Meet your driver-guide and travel in a cozy air-conditioned minivan to the Champagne region. Enjoy tasty croissants on the way, while your guide tells you all you need to know about the sparkling universe of champagne. Once you arrive in Champagne, start your day with a visit to a prestigious champagne estate (one of Moët & Chandon, Mumm, Veuve Clicquot, Mercier, Pommery, Lanson). Discover never-ending galleries filled with bottles and of course, finish the guided tour with a tasting. Continue the journey and admire the landscapes as you make your way to a tranquil vineyard. Enjoy a tasting of local led by your expert guide. Discover the basics of professional wine tasting, and how to identify the characteristics of each wine. Stop for lunch in a family-run champagne house or at a top local restaurant. Taste several glasses of champagne such as Blanc de Blancs, Blanc de Noirs, Champagne Rosé, and ratafias (sweet liqueur). Pair the wines with a delicious lunch of authentic French cuisine. After lunch, enjoy a digestive tour through the vineyard of the Côte des Blancs and Vallée de la Marne. Learn the characteristics of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier, and enjoy amazing views over the vineyard. Last, but not least, visit another family-run winery where you may learn the art of sabrage or disgorgement “à la volée” (a technique for opening a champagne bottle). Taste several delicious champagnes before heading back to Paris, where you will be dropped off in a central area.
IncludesHotel pickup from central Paris Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan Driver-guide Visits to 2 Champagne houses Tasting of 8 Champagnes Traditional lunch Wine tasting led by a wine expert
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In such an event, a full refund or an alternative date will be offered