My Guide Website?
From Paris: Dinner Cruise on The Magical River Seine38 Reviews
Sit back and relax for the evening on this dinner cruise leaving from the Marina de Paris. Enjoy an assorted menu while passing the sights of the capital such as Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Eiffel Tower, learning about them with an audio guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sit back and relax on a dinner cruise on the magical River Seine
- Enjoy an assortment of starters, main course, desserts, with drinks included
- Discover Paris's beautiful architecture from the comfort of your dinner table
- Learn about the many sights, like Notre-Dame Cathedral with an individual audio guide
DescriptionSit back and enjoy a meal and cruise on the magical River Seine. You’ll board the cruise at the Marina de Paris, and travel along the river for around 1 hour 15 minutes. The cruise takes in the sights of Notre-Dame Cathedral, Cité Island, and Saint- Louis Island. Then past the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, and lots more of Paris’s rich architecture, including the many bridges such as the Alexandre III Bridge. Listen to commentary and music broadcast through individual handsets, which are available in 13 languages, including a children's version (in French only), and enjoy the assorted menu on offer.
IncludesTransportation in luxury air conditioned coach Dinner cruise from the Marina de Paris (glass of wine or a soft drink included) The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, and non-folding strollers
- You are guaranteed to have your own private table