My Guide Website?
From Paris: Full-Day Guided Tour of Versailles302 Reviews
Discover Versailles Palace and the Trianons on this full-day tour from Paris. Visit the majestic home of Louis XIV with a guide, stroll the Gardens of Versailles, and explore Marie-Antoinette's estate.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Discover the Versailles grounds in their entirety
- Marvel at the opulent Hall of Mirrors
- See the King's and Queen's State Apartments
- Stroll through Versailles' extravagant gardens
- Explore the Queen's Hamlet, built for Marie-Antoinette
DescriptionDiscover the Palace of Versailles and Trianons in their entirety on this full-day tour of the formal royal residences just outside Paris. Be transported back in time as your guide shares tales of love affairs and an assassination attempt within the palace compound. Guided tour of Versailles in the ornate state apartments, visits to the Hall of Mirrors, the Queen's Bedroom, and the Reception Halls. Enjoy free time for lunch, then head to the Grand Trianon and continue to Marie-Antoinette’s picturesque retreat and ends in majestic gardens, which you can explore at leisure.
IncludesTransportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach Services of an expert guide Entrance fees to Versailles Entrance to gardens Entrance fees to both Trianon palaces Entrance fees to the Queen's Hamlet
- Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes. This tour is not suitable for persons with walking difficulties. Pushchairs are forbidden in the palace and the Trianons.