My Guide Website?
From Paris: Full-Day Loire Valley Chateaux Tour491 Reviews
Follow the kings, queens and nobility into the heart of France with this full-day tour of the Loire Valley. With visits to Châteaux Chambord, Chenonceau, and Cheverny, you will be swept off your feet by the finest sights of the French Renaissance.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be transported from the bustling streets of Paris to the regal countryside of the Loire Valley
- Follow in the footsteps of the kings and queens of the French Renaissance
- Live a real life fairy tale in the charming gardens and elaborate interiors of France's famous Chateaux
- Allow stories of royal affairs, deaths and kidnappings to captivate your imagination
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Parisian life and enter into the Garden of France. Stroll the walkways of the French monarchs, hear tales of royal love affairs and kidnappings, and behold the beauty of the Loire Valley's exquisite Chateaux. The first stop of the day is Château de Chambord; the perfect example of French Renaissance architecture, this remarkable structure was built by King François I between 1519-1547 and is the largest château in the Loire Valley. Who designed this masterpiece is still in dispute, and with contenders including Leonardo da Vinci, its sights are sure not to disappoint. Next up is the charming Château de Chenonceau, a true fairy tale castle set picturesquely on the Cher River, its history and character has been shaped by the women who've inhabited it. The site of the first-ever French fireworks display, Chenonceau is really one to fall in love with. The last stop will be at Château de Cheverny, a 17th-century beauty furnished in great taste and with marvelous gardens. Enjoy free time for lunch (not included) during the day either at Chenonceau or Chambord. You’ll be back in Paris in the evening.
IncludesTransportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach Entrance tickets to the castles Services of a licensed guide (if option chosen) Audio guide (if option chosen)
- Lunch included in winter time (if option chosen)
- On Mondays and Saturdays in summer, you will visit Amboise castle instead of Chambord