My Guide Website?
From Paris: Full-Day Mont Saint-Michel Guided Tour242 Reviews
Discover the history and culture of Normandy as you travel from Paris to the village of Mont Saint-Michel. On this full-day tour you will visit the village’s medieval buildings and enjoy the beauty of the French landscape as you drive through the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Disneyland® Paris Tickets for Train and Parks
- Paris: Picasso Museum Full-Day Priority Access
- Paris: Panthéon Admission Ticket and Self-Guided Tour
- Enjoy the scenery as you drive through the French countryside from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Learn about the history of Normandy with its many invasions and wars
- Visit the Abbey and admire the Gothic buildings in the village
DescriptionDiscover the traditional Norman village of Mont Saint-Michel on this full-day tour from Paris. Drive through Normandy as your guide will tell you about the region's rich history, first invaded by the Romans and then by barbarians before the region was contested in the Hundred Years War. Visit the famous abbey and admire centuries-old Gothic structures such as the cloister and the monks' refectory. Have the chance to wander through the village, taking in the medieval atmosphere of its narrow cobbled streets.
IncludesTransportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach Entrance ticket to the abbey Services of a licensed multilingual guide, earphones Guided visit of the Abbey
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period and a raincoat during summer. A good pair of walking/flat shoes are also recommended
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)