My Guide Website?
From Paris: Giverny and Versailles Palace Guided Day Trip526 Reviews
Combine a visit to Monet’s Giverny estate with a tour of the Versailles palace and gardens. Travel round-trip from Paris on a full-day small-group excursion.
- See where Claude Monet, the father of Impressionism, lived and worked
- Skip the lines at Versailles and take a tour of the most important rooms
- Enjoy a walk through the gardens of Versailles, among the finest in Europe
- Explore the iconic sites with a guide and a small group
DescriptionTake a guided tour of Monet’s Giverny estate and the Palace of Versailles on this day tour from Paris by air-conditioned coach. Save time with skip-the-line entrance to the Château de Versailles and its elegant garden. Be picked up from a centrally-located meeting point in Paris and board a spacious coach. Stop at the Monet Foundation for a short introduction before exploring the House and Gardens of Monet at your leisure using a self-guided app. Take a walk around the lily pad pond and visit the artist’s ivy-clad house. Take a break in town where you can purchase a delicious lunch. Sit back and take in the views on the short drive to Versailles, a perfectly preserved example of French royal extravagance. Breeze past the long lines at Versailles with your fast-tracked entrance. Explore the this famous palace and follow your guide on a tour of the rooms where Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette threw lavish soirées. Visit the private royal chambers. Enjoy the freedom to appreciate the gardens at your leisure, before hopping back on board the return coach to Paris.
IncludesGuide Round-trip transportation from Paris Transportation by comfortable air-conditioned coach Skip-the-line entry to the Château de Versailles and its gardens Entry ticket to Monet’s house and gardens Audio guide app for the Monet's house and gardens Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Extra measures may restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly suggested that you avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks on your tour Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours If you are traveling with an infant, it is strongly recommended that you bring your own infant or child seat as it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of their