My Guide Website?
From Paris: Giverny w/ Monet’s House & Gardens Half-Day Tour545 Reviews
Venture beyond Paris' city boundaries and get a unique perspective on French art and history on this half-day guided tour of Monet’s exquisite Giverny estate. See flowers blooming, have a tranquil lunch and learn more about the Impressionist art movement.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Discover where Claude Monet, the father of Impressionism, lived and worked
- Stroll through Monet’s beloved gardens at your own pace using self-guided app
- Explore the delightfully leafy and quintessential village of Giverny
- Enjoy comfortable round-trip transportation to and from Paris by private coach
DescriptionEmbark on a journey to Claude Monet’s bloom-bursting estate at Giverny and learn about the hugely influential Impressionist art movement. Travel from Paris to the quaint country village of Giverny by air-conditioned coach. On the drive, which takes around an hour, your guide will explain the day’s agenda. Your first stop is the Fondation Claude Monet where you’ll be treated to a brief but informative introduction to the estate where the Impressionist master made his home. After the orientation tour, you can explore the House and Gardens of Monet at your leisure using a convenient self-guided audio app. Stroll around the lily pad-peppered ponds of the garden that were made famous by Monet’s own masterpieces. Admire the fabulous explosion of blooms and make your way around the artist’s ivy-clad house which has been restored to show how it would have appeared during the painter’s lifetime. You can also grab lunch in one of the town’s tranquil bars or restaurants. After lunch, regroup and make the short trip back to Paris with enough time to spare for you to enjoy another fun-filled activity in Paris. Take advantage of this unparallel experience to one of France's most photographable and unique destinations.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from Paris Entrance fee to Monet’s house and gardens Guide Self-guided app for the Monet's house and gardens
- The activity provider is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance as well as guests with strollers or baby carriages on group tours If you are traveling with an infant, it is strongly recommended that you bring your own infant or child seat as it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure the safety of their