My Guide Website?
From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour311 Reviews
Visit the D-Day Landing Beaches of Normandy on a tour from Paris. Learn about events leading up to and during the Allied invasion of 6 June 1944. See memorial sites, such as Omaha Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the D-Day Landing Beaches of Normandy
- Visit the American Cemetery, and gaze in wonder at more than 10,000 white cross graves
- Go to the beach where US and British soldiers fought and died to liberate Europe
- See one of the many Nazi bunkers that the allied troops had to neutralize
- Use military maps, plans, and photos from the D-Day campaign plans
- Learn about the affects this battle had on the liberation of France and the end of the war
DescriptionEnjoy an unforgettable day trip from Paris, and visit the Normandy Landing Beaches, where the outcome of changed World War II and the future of Europe forever. Learn about the dramatic events of 6 June 1944, with round-trip minibus transfers from Paris. Drive through the Normandy countryside to discover some of the most significant sites of the campaign. During the day, go to Omaha Beach, see the German Bunkers, visit Operation Overlord Museum, and travel to Pointe du Hoc. Gaze in wonder at more than 10,000 white crosses that mark the fallen soldiers in the American Cemetery. Listen as your guide brings the battlefields to life, telling unique stories of the soldiers who fought and died to put an end to Hitler’s plans for Europe and the world.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Transportation by minibus Operation Overlord Museum entry
- Tours operate rain or shine
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants
- The tour will return to Paris at around 20:00, depending on traffic Food and tips are not included in the cost of this tour