My Guide Website?
From Paris: Versailles Palace & Garden Bike Tour w/ Tickets189 Reviews
Take a tour of Versailles from a different angle by exploring the gardens by bicycle and discovering highlights that most visitors miss on foot.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour the Palace of Versailles gardens by bike
- See the Hall of Mirrors
- Visit a Versailles open market
- Enjoy a picnic along the Grand Canal
- Admire the Grand and Petit Trianons
DescriptionExplore the miraculous Palace of Versailles on a full-day sightseeing tour by bike. Meet your guide at a central location near the Eiffel Tower in Paris, and then go to the nearest RER station for the quick train trip to Versailles. Once at Versailles, visit the village market to buy baguettes, cheese, ham, wine, or whatever you desire for a picnic lunch, to be held later in the Chateau's gardens. Spend most of the day riding in a relaxed fashion through the tree-lined gardens and near the Grand Canal. The average Versailles tourist often doesn't realize that they will only visit a small fraction of the gardens if they go by foot. But on this 8-hour tour, see it all. The tour includes round-trip train tickets from Paris to Versailles and back, and all necessary bike equipment, including children's seats, if you need them.
IncludesRound-trip train tickets, Paris-Versailles Guide Bicycle Timed entrance to the chateau Entrance to the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Domaine Garden ticket on fountain days
- If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- You will cover an area of approximately 10 miles on relatively flat terrain. The ride is leisurely, and therefore suitable for all fitness levels
- Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking