My Guide Website?
From Paris: Versailles Skip-the-Line Tour & Gardens Access1426 Reviews
Enjoy convenient skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles with a half-day tour with round trip transportation from Paris. Take a guided tour of the exquisite rooms and galleries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Avoid waiting in line with simple skip-the-line tickets
- Explore the hall of mirrors and the king's and queen's state apartments
- Follow a knowledgeable guide through the emblematic royal Château
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle with a professionnal driver
DescriptionTravel from Paris on this half-day trip to Versailles. Save time with skip-the-line tickets, a convenient return transfer, and an engaging tour of Versailles Palace and its historic rooms and chambers. Start by meeting at a central point in Paris and transfer by bus to Versailles. Upon arrival, access the palace through a separate entrance. Then, discover the opulence, beauty, and history of the palace on an interactive guided tour. During the 90-minute tour, see the State Apartments, the King's Bedroom, and the emblematic Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette. Hear about the many fascinating historical events that took place in the palace's rooms. After your tour of the palace, take some free time to stroll around the beautiful French Gardens. Enjoy a guided tour of the gardens or a guided tour of the gardens and Marie Antoinette's Estate if option selected. Finally, hop back on the bus for your journey back to central Paris.
IncludesRound trip transportation by bus from the meeting point Skip-the-line tickets for the palace Professional guide Access to the Gardens Musical Gardens and fountain shows (only from April to October on specific dates, depending on the date selected) Guided tour of the gardens if option selected Guided tour of the gardens and Marie Antoinette's Estate if option selected
- The gardens close at 5:30 PM on certain dates (on May 27, every Saturday between June 10 and on September 23, July 14, August 15, October 29, and October 31) and from November through March The gardens are free every day from November to March. No garden tickets are needed to visit on these dates. Prices have been adjusted accordingly. There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free During peak times, the palace can be very crowded and there may be a short wait at the group entrance There are no toilets on the coach From April to October, the bus that returns to Paris for the morning half-day tour option leaves Versailles around 2:00 PM, and for the full-day and afternoon half-day tour option, around 6:00 PM From November to March, the bus that returns to Paris for the half-day morning tour option leaves Versailles around 1:45 PM, and for the half-day afternoon tour option, around 5:30 PM