My Guide Website?
Le Marais: Self-Guided Audio Tour2 Reviews
Take in crepes, swords and the renovation of Paris on this lively self-guided walking tour. Experience the magic of GPS playback on this audio tour through Le Marais.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- Paris: Picasso Museum Full-Day Priority Access
- Paris: Champagne at the Moulin Rouge & Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Versailles Palace and Gardens Full Access Ticket
- Paris: Private Transfer to/from Orly Airport
- Take in 1,000 years of history like how Paris was nearly torn down and rebuilt
- Hear from producer Annie Sargent, a tour guide and producer of a travel podcast
- Do it all in 150 minutes or linger at stops along the way
- Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
- Use the virtual tour option at home
DescriptionThe Marais is one of the most fascinating neighborhoods in Paris because it has gone through so many changes over the last 1000 years! It's also notorious for being easy to get lost in! On this tour I'll take you through the very best the Marais has to offer while telling you about the most stunning events that have taken place here. We will also find the best shopping the area has to offer, some great restaurants and bakeries, the Jewish quarter, beautiful plazas and residences. Learn how Paris was practically torn down and rebuilt in the vision of one man. Discover how the nobility fought and died in their duels of honor. We can do all of that because the Marais is the place that has something for everyone! Let's get started on our discovery of this quintessentially Parisian neighborhood, shall we?
IncludesLifetime access to this tour in English VoiceMap App for Android and iOS Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The red start button will become active when you are at the starting point The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English