My Guide Website?
Montmartre, Paris: The Locals' Favorite Arrondissement7 Reviews
Lose yourself in the 18th arrondissement, one of the most diverse and bohemian areas of Paris. Wander through the historic cobbled streets of Montmartre and explore its winding passages packed full of charm.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Stroll through Montmartre with a local and soak up the classic French vibes
- Visit art galleries and see local artists at work in the streets
- Explore Clignancourt, an alternative, multi-cultural and bohemian neighborhood
- Stop for a coffee or pastry at a local street side café, or pick up some global street food from a roadside market or neighborhood shop
DescriptionIn these charming and multicultural neighborhoods, you'll discover both Montmartre’s classic postcard aesthetic and the more off-the-beaten-path, artistic neighborhood of Clignancourt where most tourists don’t venture. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Follow your local host as they lead you through the labyrinth of streets to experience life in Paris like a local. From cheap to gourmet food, from high-end boutiques to unpretentious shops and flea markets, from sophisticated pastries shops to tiny cafes and everyday roadside markets, the 18th borough has it all. Get to you know your local host, and they’ll be able to recommend spots they know you’ll love, so you can eat, drink, shop and party like a local during your trip.
IncludesPrivate and personalized experience 3 hours with a local host Walking experience
- Wear comfortable clothes for walking
- Your meeting point is flexible and will be arranged with your guide in advance