My Guide Website?
Montmartre Semi Private Tour in English, Spanish or Italian17 Reviews
Explore one of Paris' most iconic neighborhoods and discover all its secrets with a guided tour in a small group of up to 8 people. Discover the off the beaten path area behind this famous district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the story of Paris' most artistic neighborhood told by an expert guide
- Enjoy a Semi-Private tour with a Small Group of up to 8 people
- Discover the neighbourhood where the greatest painters in the world have lived
- Choose from an English, Spanish or Italian tour guide
- Learn about the off-the-beaten-path area behind this famous neighborhood.
DescriptionThis tour is designed for people who want to visit Montmartre in small groups of up to 8 people. A quieter tour than large groups where a more friendly connection is established with the guide. The guide will show you the hightlights of Montmarte but also the off the beaten path neighborhood, to get a sense of what everyday life is like in this iconic area of Paris. Your guide will meet you outside the Anvers metro station. Together with your guide, you will start to climb the hill until you reach the beautiful Sacré Coeur Basilica. Along the way, you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the city of Paris. You will visit the Sacré Coeur Basilica and after the visit you will head to the Place du Tertre where you will see the artists displaying their paintings. Your guide will tell you the story of the famous artists who lived there. After visiting the square, you will start to walk down the hill and see the vineyards where they still produce wine and the various cabarets of Montmartre, such as the Lapin Agile and the Moulin de la Gallette. You will also see the places where artists such as Picasso and Van Gogh lived. Arriving in Abbesses, your guide will show you the wall of 'je t'aime', a work of modern art that attracts many visitors. The tour will end at the base of the hill opposite the Moulin Rouge.
IncludesSmall Group of up to 8 People Guided Walking Tour of Montmartre English, Spanish or Italian Speaking Guides Visit to the Basilica of the Sacred Heart Photos of participants taken by the guide upon request
- This tour will take place rain or shine. The bathroom may not be available during the tour. The tour includes a walk up the hill, is not accessible to wheelchairs and people with mobility issues. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate to weather conditions.