My Guide Website?
Notre-Dame, Île de la Cité, St. Severin Church Guided Tour124 Reviews
Enjoy a guided walking tour in Île de la Cité and a tour inside the Saint-Severin Church in Paris' Latin Quarter. See Notre Dame Cathedral from the outside and learn about how it will be rebuilt.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the district of Ile de la Cité, the heart of Paris
- Take in panoramic views of the Notre Dame Cathedral from the outside
- Learn more about the Cathedral's rebuilding
- Enjoy a guided tour inside the Saint-Severin Church
DescriptionThe monumental Notre-Dame Cathedral is one of the most remarkable Gothic cathedrals in France and Europe and is one of the capital’s major monuments. As a symbol of a city and even a country, its history is made of stones and men. On April 15, 2019 the main spire and roof of the building collapsed in a huge fire. By joining this tour you will learn more about the rebuilding of Notre-Dame and the next steps for its reconstruction. You will see the revival of Gothic Architecture and enjoy a walking tour in the Île de la Cité, the mythical place where everything began. Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church in the Latin quarter, a great example of flamboyant Gothic Architecture.
Includes1.5-hour guided tour around the neighborhood of Notre Dame and Ile de la Cité Saint-Severin Church entry and tour Licensed guide
- Your booking is automatically confirmed This tour can be bilingual Due to the fire, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre-Dame