My Guide Website?
Notre Dame: Private Guided Visit12 Reviews
A 1.5-hour visit of the world's most famous Gothic cathedral. This is a great insight into Parisian art, architecture and history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Learn about the Medieval period in Paris and its most famous gem
- Experience the awe and the majesty of Gothic architecture
- Wander at the medieval ingenuity
- Visit the world's most famous Gothic cathedral
DescriptionNotre Dame in Paris is one of the city's most visited monuments, second (or equal) only to the Eiffel tower. The comprehensive tour takes you back on a journey of more than 850 years of history. You will go deep into what Paris was like then, how the church came to be and what it stood for. To properly understand its importance and purpose, a picture will be painted of medieval life, thoughts, ideas and conceptions of the world. Like most Gothic cathedrals, Notre Dame is not only a building representative of the era of its conception, but it's also a checkpoint of every successive era. These churches took a long time to build; even when the initial work was finished, they were constantly maintained, with new layers of history added as time went by. This cathedral is a testament to French and Parisian culture. You will learn more about Europe, France and Paris on this tour than in any other site, museum or monument in the city.
IncludesA live guide
- This tour is suitable for all ages