My Guide Website?
Notre Dame Tour with a Small Group10 Reviews
Join a tour of the most visited and best-known monument in Paris with a small group. Experience an in-depth and breathtaking tour of the most fascinating and astonishing place in the entire city of Paris.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the cumulative effort that took place over nine centuries
- Learn about the Notre Dame of Paris built to be the center of medieval France, Europe, and the world
- Gaze in awe at the phenomenal height and stature of this truly unique Gothic cathedral
- Discover the exciting knowledge hidden in statues, reliefs, and stained glass windows
- Admire the architectural genius that made this incredibly complex structure possible
DescriptionOut of all the tours, monuments or museums to be seen in Paris, this is the one that is not to be missed - furthermore, it is the one that should be the first on your list. The exploration of Paris starts from Notre Dame. This is the place where the city started out. It is the place where the temples of all of the societies occupying this part of the world were, and are, situated. It is the very center of Paris, and the symbolical center of France, Europe, and indeed the world. Notre Dame is a marvel of Gothic architecture - one of the greatest accomplishments of not only western European culture, but of human civilisation in general. The guides are passionate about Gothic architecture and this monument in particular - it is the topic of ongoing research that only gets more and more exciting. It is the local supplier's goal to share that passion with you and introduce you to a world of knowledge hidden in these walls, windows, and even pavements. Notre Dame is an eternal inspiration and an ongoing fascination. Take this visit and you will be surprised at just how much knowledge, wisdom, and genius went into creating this rare jewel of human endeavour, and how much of those rare qualities is communicated to the savant eye that knows where to look. The mission of this tour is to uncover this hidden knowledge and share it with you. While the cathedral is under reconstruction (since the fire in April 2019), entrance to the cathedral is not possible. The tour stays on the outside of the building. The activity provider will resume entering the cathedral as soon as it becomes possible.
IncludesA live guide An expert, professional art historian
- The access to the cathedral is free so skip-the-line access cannot be secured, therefore some waiting in line may occur. Not to worry as the waiting time is used to present the cathedral, so no time is lost
- This visit is separate from the towers of Notre Dame and therefore does not include the towers