My Guide Website?
Paris: 1,5 hour Guided Segway Tour161 Reviews
Discover 12 Parisian landmarks on 1,5-hour guided Segway tour. Get to know the city in a short amount of time, as you cruise on a Segway.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the fun of riding a Segway in Paris– an open air museum
- Experience the best that Paris has to offer
- See a beautiful panorama of the Seine and of the main monuments
DescriptionSee all the major sights of Paris in a 1,5 hour . Get a feel for the city as you cruise down the streets on a Segway. Meet your guide near a few blocks away from the Champ de Mars. Receive a 15-minute safety briefing from your certified Segway instructor. Spend a few minutes getting used to your Segway before hitting the streets. Cruise by the Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, Lavirotte Building, the Cultural Center and the new Russian Orthodox Church, as well as other famous Paris landmarks. Stop to take photos, both on your Segway and off.
IncludesHelmet; must be worn A raincoat and a pair of gloves, if needed
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or with inner ear deficiencies
- In accordance with French law, this activity is strictly forbidden for persons aged of 11 years old or under. Therefore, for security and safety reason, children under 14 years are not permitted on the public tour