My Guide Website?
Paris: 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise and Bistro Lunch97 Reviews
See the sights of Paris from the River Seine on a 1-hour cruise from the Eiffel Tower. Then, enjoy a quick bistro lunch on the quay at Bistro Parisien. Marvel at the monuments of Paris from its historic waterway, including the Notre Dame de Paris.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise down the River Seine in an entirely glassed-in boat
- Enjoy a bistro lunch with views of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn the history of Paris via an informative on board commentary
- See iconic monuments, such as the Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower and Louvre
DescriptionClimb aboard a pleasure boat for a 1-hour cruise down the River Seine, before or after lunch at the Bistro Parisien on the quay near the Eiffel Tower. Take your seats in an entirely glassed-over boat, and enjoy panoramic views of the finest parts of Paris. Relax to the background music you learn the history of Paris, from its medieval origins on the Ile de la Cité to the secrets of some of its mansions. Glide past the golden dome of Les Invalides, see the elegant Musée d’Orsay, admire the palatial home of the Louvre Museum, pass the historic exhibition hall of the Grand Palais, and much more. The lunch at Bistro Parisien is offered to you at 12pm. You will enjoy a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower during your meal. You can choose to take the sightseeing cruise on the Seine before or after your lunch. The chef uses seasonal products to prepare tasty and authentic cuisine for your enjoyment. Adults' menu: Starter + Main course + dessert + drinks (glass of wine or soft drink) Vegetarian option available Children's menu (under 12 years old): Main course + dessert + drink (Squash 25cl) Pennette pasta with ham and Emmental cheese or Chicken supreme with crispy potatoes Pot of ice cream or Chocolate cream
Includes1-hour sightseeing cruise on the River Seine, before or after lunch 3-course lunch at the Bistro Parisien A soft drink or a glass of wine
- The lunch service at the Bistro Parisien takes place at 12:00 pm.
- You must present the booking confirmation at the Bistro Parisien to exchange the tickets for the sightseeing tickets.
- The dress code for the cruise is smart casual.
- If you are traveling with children under 4 years old, they can enjoy the cruise for free. However, if they eat at the Bistro Parisien restaurant, a charge of 15€ per child will be applied.
- Extra drinks are not included in the ticket.