My Guide Website?
Paris: 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise with Bistro Dinner1210 Reviews
Spend a delightful evening in Paris that combines a cruise along the Seine in a glass-covered boat with dinner and wine on the quay at the Bistro Parisien. Take in panoramic views of the city’s monuments from the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- See the iconic sights of Paris as you cruise along the Seine
- Listen to fascinating commentary about Paris, its history, and its architecture
- Enjoy dinner in glass-encased café restaurant with breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower
DescriptionThe dinner at Bistro Parisien is offered to you at 6:30 pm. You will enjoy a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower during your meal. You can choose to take the sightseeing cruise on the Seine before or after your dinner. The chef uses seasonal products to prepare tasty and authentic cuisine for your enjoyment. Adult Menu: Starter + Main course + dessert + drinks (glass of wine or soft drink) A vegetarian option is available. Children's menu (under 12 years old): Main course + dessert + drink (Squash 25cl) Pennette pasta with ham and Emmental cheese or Chicken supreme with crispy potatoes Pot of ice cream or Chocolate cream Before or after dinner, the 1-hour sightseeing trip on the Seine in an entirely glass-covered boat takes you through the finest parts of Paris. Enjoy the commentary and music as you discover Paris and learn about its history. On your sightseeing cruise, you’ll have views of the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Parliament, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Hall, the Conciergerie, the Louvre, the Obelisk, the Grand Palais and more.
Includes1-hour sightseeing cruise 3-course dinner at the Bistro Parisien A soft drink or a glass of wine
- The dinner at Bistro Parisien is offered to you at 6:30 PM
- It is recommended that you take the cruise before dinner if you arrive later than 8:00 PM
- You must present the booking confirmation at the Bistro Parisien, pontoon No 2, to exchange the tickets for the sightseeing tickets
- If you are traveling with children under 4 years old, they can enjoy the cruise for free. However, if they eat at the Bistro Parisien restaurant, a charge of 15€ per child will be applied
- Extra drinks are not included in the ticket