My Guide Website?
Paris: 2-Hour Louvre Museum Guided Tour with Ticket297 Reviews
See the highlights of the Louvre Museum in Paris on this tour with skip-the-line tickets. Admire the world-famous Mona Lisa and other masterpieces, and upgrade your experience with a Seine cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the in-depth stories behind some famous masterpieces at the Louvre
- Enter the museum through its famous pyramid with a pre-reserved ticket
- See the renowned Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Revisit collections or explore the rest of the museum on your own after the tour
- Upgrade your experience with a Seine cruise and enjoy scenic views of Paris
DescriptionDiscover the most iconic works of the Louvre Museum with a guided tour. Appreciate every detail of each masterpiece by listening to unique insights. Skip the ticket lines and spend as long as you'd like in the museum after your tour. Book an optional Seine boat trip and admire Paris from the water. Meet your guide at the Kiosque des Noctambules and explore the former residence of the Kings of France, now one of the oldest and most-visited museums in the world, with a collection that spans works from ancient civilizations to the mid-19th century. Enjoy fast access with a pre-reserved ticket and follow a highlights route through the Louvre. Get up close to the Venus de Milo, the sculpture that inspired many artists, and The Winged Victory of Samothrace, the famous Hellenistic statue carved in the form of Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Admire the world's most famous Renaissance portrait, the Mona Lisa, whose theft in 1911 contributed to its current fame. Gaze at all the highlights, as well as lesser-known works of art that deserve to be talked about. Admire artistic treasures of the Renaissance and ancient Greek relics, along with paintings from the 13th to 19th centuries, and prints from the Royal Collection. In the basement of the Louvre Palace, see the foundations of the castle that once stood on the site and learn the history behind it all. After the tour, feel free to explore the museum on your own for as long as you like. Alternatively, book the tour option with a Seine River cruise and enjoy this unique experience afterward.
IncludesLicensed guide Louvre Museum pre-reserved ticket 1-hour Seine River cruise ticket (if option selected)
- During the summer, high volumes of visitors come to the Louvre, making it busier than usual There may be a wait of up to 20 minutes at the security check-in during high season If you book the small group tour for more than 6 people, your group will be split up across 2 groups For the standard group option, if you are late, we cannot give you individual tickets because this is a group booking Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum If you book a cruise ticket, you can take it any time after your Louvre tour. The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower every 30-60 minutes, and the last departure is around 10:30 PM, depending on the day and season.