My Guide Website?
Paris: 2-Hour Segway Tour64 Reviews
Blissfully cruise through the scenic parks and sidewalks of Paris on a 2-hour Segway tour. See all of Paris' most famous sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Napoleon's Tomb, Pont Alexandre III and more, all from atop a self-balancing Segway!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Paris in winter from the back of a Segway
- Glide through the gardens and sidewalks of Paris with an informative guide
- See Napoleon's Tomb and the Musee d'Orsay
- Discover the green oasis of the Tuileries Gardens
- View the Champs Elysees and Arch de Triomphe from the Place de Concorde
DescriptionClimb aboard a self-balancing Segway and glide across Paris on a tour that discovers more than you would on foot, and leaves behind a kinder footprint than motorized tours. Each participant will get their own Segway and helmet. Rain ponchos are available for a small fee in case of rain. Then, following a short training session to ensure you are comfortable on the unique mode of transport, head off to see landmark monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Musée D'Orsay. Cruise down the grand boulevards of the city center, including the Champs-Elysées, and discover the city’s green oasis at the Tuileries Gardens. Your guide will point out some of the city’s most interesting sites, including the imposing Ecole Militaire complex. Marvel at the golden dome of Les Invalides, admire the extravagance of the historic Pont Alexandre III, swoon to the Beaux-Arts façade of the Grand Palais, and see the Obelisk of Luxor at Place de la Concorde.
IncludesGuide Segway Helmet Training session
- • All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. Minors (less than 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must weigh at least 100 pounds (45.5 kilograms) and not exceed 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- Insurance requires that the operator maintains a credit card on file (1 per party) on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, or AMEX with you. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour • Tours operate rain or shine. Rain ponchos are available for EUR 1
- The local operator will make every effort to minimize disruptions to the tour caused by 3rd-party employees. They are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of their immediate control