My Guide Website?
Paris: 2-Hour Wine Making Workshop12 Reviews
Learn how to make wine at an historical 18th-century wine cellar in central Paris, and discover the former haunt of the French royals. Enjoy a hands-on workshop that will help you create your own personal bottle of wine to take home and keep.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Learn how to make a bottle of wine in an historical wine cellar
- Create a bottle of wine unique to you
- Taste and select the varietals you want to work with
- See the former cellars of the King of France
- Make a bottle of wine, complete with self-designed label
- Take home a unique souvenir of France!
DescriptionBecome an accomplished winemaker at a 2-hour wine making workshop in Paris, and create your own, bottle of wine to take home. Held in a beautiful 18th-century wine cellar that once belonged to the King of France, the workshop will guide you through the wine making process step-by-step. Taste and select the varietals you want to work with. Then, compose your own blend with the help of your teacher. Design your own label to create a unique bottle made entirely by you. You will be guided throughout the process by a bilingual wine professional in a friendly and intimate atmosphere. The wine cellars will be for your workshop’s exclusive use throughout the lesson.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide and tutor Private use of the wine cellars Wine tasting of several varietals All wine making material A bottle of wine that you created
- • This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance