My Guide Website?
Paris: 3-Course Lunch Cruise on the River Seine1021 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Paris on a 2-hour lunch cruise aboard a "Paris Seine" boat. Enjoy a menu of French cuisine. Cruise past iconic sights such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre-Dame cathedral, and sail under historic bridges.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise down the River Seine in the midday sun
- Enjoy a classic menu of a selection of starters and choice of main course
- See iconic monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre Dame
- Feast from a selection of gourmet desserts with your coffee
- Sail under the Pont Neuf and past the Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame
DescriptionEnjoy panoramic views of Paris from a glass-enclosed boat as you sail down the River Seine at lunch time. Board the boat at Port Solferino on the Quai Anatole France, and enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you cruise past some of the city’s most historic landmarks, such as the ornate façade of the Musée d’Orsay in the Beaux-Arts railway station of the former Gare d'Orsay. Pass the iron-lattice Eiffel Tower, and see the Gothic face of Notre Dame. Glide past the palatial home of the Louvre Museum, marvel at the bombastic building of the French National Assembly, and cruise under the magnificent Pont Neuf. Along the way, you will be served a variety of starters, followed by your choice of a main course, and a selection of gourmet desserts with coffee to end. Return to Port Solferino to continue your Paris adventures on your own. Menu: Starter at choice: Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile or Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot or Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo Main course at choice: Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, colored carrots, lemon basil sauce or Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelled with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards or Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips Dessert at choice: Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine or Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis or All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips Coffee or tea
IncludesFood Coffee or tea Lunch cruise
- • Vegetarian options are available • The menu provided is an example of what kind of food is served. Final menus are subject to change
- A main course pre-order is required for over 15 people at least a week prior to the lunch booking, please email all information to the tour partner