My Guide Website?
Paris: 3-Hour Private Segway Tour85 Reviews
See the highlights of Paris by self-balancing bike on a 3-hour Segway tour. Glide past iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides, and the Pont Alexandre III.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- Paris: Louvre Museum Entry Ticket and Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Crazy Horse Cabaret Show
- Les Marais: French Tastes and Drinks Private Foodie Tour
- Paris: Batobus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
- See some of the most historic monuments of Paris by self-balancing Segway
- Enjoy the freedom of the road, and see more than you would on foot
- Glide past the Eiffel Tower and romantic bridges over the Seine River
- Go to Les Invalides and the Place de la Concorde
- Discover the site of the Museum of Civilization
DescriptionAre you ready for a truly unique and exciting way to explore the enchanting city of Paris? Look no further than this thrilling Segway tour, led by a knowledgeable and friendly local guide who will take you on a journey through some of the most iconic and stunning sights in the city. Strap on your safety helmet and hop aboard your Segway, the ultimate modern mode of transportation, as you begin your 3-hour journey through the heart of Paris. Glide effortlessly past the world-famous Eiffel Tower, marveling at its awe-inspiring beauty and majesty as it towers above you. As you traverse the city, your expert guide will provide you with fascinating insights into the history, culture, and architecture of Paris, sharing little-known facts and stories that will truly bring the city to life. Take in the stunning views of the Field of Mars, a vast green space that stretches out beneath the iconic tower, and admire the stunning architecture of the Arc de Triomphe, a triumphal arch that stands as a testament to France's rich cultural heritage.
IncludesGuide Segway rental Helmet
- Confirmation of your tour will be received at time of booking
- For your safety, Segway riders must weigh at least 40 kilograms (88 pounds) and no more than 120 kilograms (260 pounds)
- Due to the health risk to mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on a Segway tour
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide