My Guide Website?
Paris: 45-minute Chocolate Making Workshop at Choco-Story229 Reviews
Learn dipping techniques from a chocolatier with a chocolate-making workshop at Choco-Story in Paris. Decorate your chocolate with an assortment of toppings and take home your chocolate at the end.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Create your own Chocolate bar in a chocolate making workshop
- Learn techniques from a chocolatier
- Explore the exhibits at Le Musée du Chocolat Choco-Story
DescriptionTry your hand at creating a tasty and beautiful chocolate treat with a Chocolate making workshop. Spend 45 minutes with a chocolatier and learn how to decorate your very own chocolate bar. Choose the shape and design of your chocolate. Layer your chocolate with toppings that such as orange stripes, marshmallows, hazelnut cubes, and mini-tablets. Take home your 250 to 300 g of chocolate. That is if you can resist eating it on the spot. Visit Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat Choco-Story and enjoy 3 floors of exhibits which chronicle the history of chocolate, its origins in South America today. See a live demonstration performed by a chocolatier, and enjoy a chocolate tasting. Kids will delight in the engaging and chocolatey displays.
IncludesChocolate making workshop Chocolate tasting Demonstration Admission to Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat Choco-Story
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your workshop / Late arrival are not accepted, and tickets are not refundable. Please note that you can't join the workshop if you are late, and tickets are not refundable.