My Guide Website?
Paris: Access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd Floor650 Reviews
Experience the Eiffel Tower with this access ticket to the second floor and save precious time during your vacation in Paris. Your local host will provide useful information about the monument and then you can explore more on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Listen to insightful commentary about this iconic tower from your host
- Take in the panoramic views over the French capital from the tower
- Spot important Parisian highlights, including Notre Dame and the Louvre
- Enjoy free time to wander around the second floor at your own pace
DescriptionEnjoy a bird's-eye view of Paris from the 2nd-floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower. Learn some fascinating information from your host before exploring on your own. Meet your host next to the Eiffel Tower for a brief introduction to the tower’s history. Next, ascend to the 2nd floor, where your host will tell you more about the City of Light and you’ll enjoy privileged views of Notre Dame, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, and Les Invalides. Your host will then leave you to enjoy the Eiffel Tower at your own pace.
IncludesAccess to the Eiffel Tower Elevator access to the 2nd level Local host
- Please note that you cannot collect your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Please be aware that there may still be delays at the security and bag check, and for the elevator
- Knives, sharp objects, and glass bottles are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower
- The guide will only accompany you until the 2nd floor, so the guided duration is shorter than 2 hours. Please note that you won't be able to access the summit with your second floor ticket
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower