My Guide Website?
Paris: Aquaboulevard Water Park Entrance Ticket424 Reviews
Visit Europe’s largest urban water park in the heart of Paris with an entry ticket to Aquaboulevard. Feel the thrill of waterfalls and water slides, or relax in the jacuzzis and on sandy beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Aquaboulevard, Europe’s largest urban water park in the heart of Paris
- Discover a variety of thrilling and relaxing activities throughout the park
- Feel the adrenaline as you zoom down some of the 11 water slides
- Relax in the jacuzzis or stretch out on the 4000-square-meter sandy beach
- Enjoy a fun, hygienic, and safe day out with lifeguards on duty at all times
DescriptionBook your entry ticket to Aquaboulevard in Paris, an indoor water park dedicated to fun and water games right in the heart of the city. Explore the park’s 4000-square-meters of adventurous and relaxing activities, featuring waves, waterfalls, geysers, water cannons, slides, and jacuzzis. Feel the thrill of zooming down the 11 different water slides located throughout the park. Try your hand at the numerous water activities, including wakeboarding, or experience the currents at the 2 large wave pools. To take a break from the thrills and spills, unwind in one of the jacuzzis, or stretch out on the 4000-square-meter stretch of sandy beach, dotted with more than 30 straw huts imported from Mauritius. Kids can find an array of fun activities in the park, with lifeguards permanently present to ensure a safe and fun time for all. Rest assured of a hygienic experience at the park equipped with constantly refilled pools, where is water treated and recycled in real-time.
IncludesAquaboulevard entry ticket Locker facilities
- Children from 4 years old to 11 years old must show proof of age to receive child entry, and they must come with a person over 18 years old Supervision, safety, and hygiene are a top priority. Water attractions are fully staffed with certified lifeguards operating on a rotating shift, and water is checked 15 times a day and constantly filtered and recycled