My Guide Website?
Paris at Sunset: Aperitif, Food & Wine Tour5 Reviews
Taste Parisian history and discover how to do aperitif the French way in the historic Latin Quarter on a guided food walking tour. Learn about winemaking and try a glass or two and sample traditional foods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy small bites and drinks in Paris’s Latin Quarter
- Step back in time as you discover a relic of Roman Paris
- Taste a cheese selection at a family-run cheese shop
- Sip sparkling wine in a private tasting space
- Learn about the historical roots of the modern restaurant
DescriptionStep inside a local cheese shop run by two brothers, passionate about their craft. This old-school spot will give you an introduction to the fascinating world of French cheese: its history, legends, laws, and more! Next, step into a private tasting space at a bottle shop located in one of the area’s best-loved bistros. This place specializes in small producers, and there's no better place to learn about natural winemaking, heritage techniques, and forgotten grapes. Enjoy a couple of glasses of French natural wine paired with a charcuterie spread. Then it's off to a neighborhood bistro in the heart of the world-renowned, 13th-century Sorbonne. It's here where you'll discover just how the French Revolution changed the way we eat and drink here in Paris. Taste some unexpected dishes here: a delicious seafood bite and a bistro classic that should be on every foodie's list to try in Paris. En route to the next stop, enjoy a stroll through the Latin Quarter and discover some of Paris's most legendary monuments. Your final stop of the evening is a bar that dates back to 1520 and is located just across the street from Ernest Hemingway's former home. This spot specializes in historical drinks, and the owner has even written an entire book on absinthe. Drink the controversial spirit in the traditional way and wrap things up with a fun game to test your knowledge of some interesting facts about France.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide 7+ food tastings 5 beverage tastings Enough food for a pre-dinner snack Small group of 10 pax
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- This tour is not suitable for people who don't drink alcohol, or under 18s.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us before joining the tour so we can arrange your food.
- We cannot accommodate vegans or gluten free, but we do our very best with all other allergies or restrictions.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour is not recommended for vegans or vegetarians and, due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease.