My Guide Website?
Paris: Belleville 3 Hour Walking Food Tour with a Local12 Reviews
Discover the daily life of Parisians through their food and drinks in the hip neighborhood of Belleville. Learn how baguettes are made and taste wonderful local cuisine as you explore this wonderful and vibrant area of the French capital.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the off-the-beaten-track neighborhood of Belleville
- Learn about local French produce and wines
- See how baguettes and croissants are made in a traditional bakery
- Experience a wine and cheese aperitif like a local
DescriptionFirst, head to a coffee shop to enjoy locally brewed coffee and typical French pastries. Listen to an introduction to the neighborhood from your guide. Visit a kitchen's bakery and see behind the scenes as you learn about the process of making traditional French baguettes and croissants. You will, of course, have the opportunity to try some baguettes or other bread and viennoiseries. Next, stop at a chocolate maker. After this, take the opportunity to stroll around the neighborhood and meet local merchants and taste some food. Explore the charming village of Belleville and admire the best views over the city from the most beautiful terrasse in Paris. Then, finally visit a bistro, for a wine and cheese tasting. Finish with dessert - a typical French gateau or cake. This district was and still is home to many famous French artists. See various works of street art as you wander through the streets. The tour takes place near iconic places such as the Père Lachaise Cemetery.
IncludesSmall group size (maximum of 6 participants) Food and drinks Local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Bakery visit limited to a maximum of 6 people as the kitchen is small
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring a little bottle of water