My Guide Website?
Paris: Best of the Louvre Guided Tour With Pre-booked Ticket5 Reviews
Follow your guide to discover the masterpieces of the Louvre in 2 hours with a small group. How else to spend your precious time? Enjoy a pleasant and efficient tour, meeting Mona Lisa and many more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- Paris: Louvre Museum Entry Ticket and Seine River Cruise
- Paris: Crazy Horse Cabaret Show
- Les Marais: French Tastes and Drinks Private Foodie Tour
- Paris: Batobus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
- Enjoy the Louvre museum with an expert guide in a small group
- Discover the 3 ladies of the Louvre: Venus, Mona Lisa, Nike and many others
- Continue the visit on your own with the information you had from your guide
- No secret left on the French paintings, Greek sculptures, Italian renaissance...
- Immerse yourself in Leonardo da Vinci, Carravaggio, Boticelli, Géricault...
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the splendors of the Louvre Museum in Paris with an intimate and enlightening Masterpieces tour designed for a maximum of six participants, each armed with pre-booked tickets. Follow your guide on a 2-hour journey that not only secures your entry but also provides expert insights from our passionate guides. After passing through the security check, your swift entry into the museum is facilitated by the pre-booked tickets included in the tour! Alongside iconic masterpieces like the Mona Lisa, Venus of Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, and Napoleon's coronation, your guide will provide insights into the historical evolution of this former royal palace. Spanning 800 years, it was transformed from a medieval fortress to a Renaissance royal residence, later serving partly as a museum. Enlarged and utilized by two emperors, it emerged as the world's most visited museum by the end of the 20th century, boasting over 35,000 works and crowned by the iconic Pyramid. We offer you the possibility to continue your visit with the information you get from your expert guide.
IncludesYour guide will have your timed ticket bought from the official Louvre Museum’s website. Professional expert guides Semi-private tour of maximum 6 persons OR Call us for a private tour for specific needs. 2 hour guided tour
- Included tickets are timed and non refundable Our tickets allow a quick access to collections, but we cannot skip the security line Our semi-private tours are designed for 6 persons for each guide for a more interactive experience. If you need to book for more than 6 persons, please keep in mind that you will have to be split in different groups. Please arrive 10 minutes before the meeting time. Our guides will have to leave on time and it is not possible to join a tour that has already started. If you need a wheelchair, a walker or a cane, we propose to book a private tour. There is a special itinerary for visitors with mobility impairments, we cannot accept to modify the pace of the tour in our shared semi-private tours. Large luggages, backpacks, babystrollers and umbrellas are not allowed in the museum. Please take your ID card with a photo or passport with you, the agents of the museum may ask for it