My Guide Website?
Paris: Champagne at the Moulin Rouge & Seine River Cruise1043 Reviews
Experience the magic of Paris with two experiences: the legendary Moulin Rouge revue and a cruise on the Seine River. Enjoy the show with Champagne, then unwind on your cruise the next day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a unique view of Paris from on board a glass-enclosed boat
- See the statues of gargoyles of Notre-Dame Cathedral lit up at night
- Sip on Champagne as you take in the splendors of the famous Moulin Rouge
- Feel the thrill of watching skilled dancers perform the can-can in costumes
- Listen to invigorating original music performed by musicians and a full chorus
DescriptionDiscover the must of Paris with a cruise on the Seine River and feast your eyes on a stunning can-can show with entry to the iconic Moulin Rouge. Relax savoring a glass or a half bottle of champagne (upon the option selected) while taking in the show. Explore the whole romantic city with a cruise ticket, this can be usable the day after the show. If you wish to do the cruise before the show or the day prior please come to our Pariscityvision office at 3 Place des Pyramides 75001 to collect it. Experience the unparcelled romance of the capital through a glass-enclosed Bateaux Parisian boat. Climb on board at a centrally-located meeting point and glide gently along the river admiring the city’s monuments. Pass some of the historic bridges that make Paris so enchanting and admire architectural masterpieces of like the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum. Float by the lush greenery of the Tuileries Gardens. The night of the show, meet our representative before boarding a spacious coach for the drive to the Moulin Rouge at the foot of Montmartre. Step into the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can. Let the “Féerie” revue show take your breath away as you witness a coordinated performance by a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 Doris Girls, and 1,000 costumes of feathers and glitter. Enjoy magnificent stage settings of rich colors and unique drawings created by Italian artists. Raise a glass of sparkling Champagne to the exceptional acts which are all set to original music from 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers.
IncludesMoulin Rouge entry ticket Transportation in an air-conditioned bus River Seine cruise with audio commentary Multilingual hostess/interpreter 1 half bottle or glass of Champagne (depending on option selected) Drop-off at your chosen address
- Ideal program for a typical Paris visit
- Formal dress required for the Moulin Rouge.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Clients are accompanied to a location close to their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour
- During the winter, you may need to leave the Moulin Rouge early if there is a second show in the evening. Please note : - The cruise ticket will be given to you by our guide, it is valid from the day after the service and for a period of 6 months. - If you wish to do the cruise before the show or day prior, please come to collect the ticket at Pariscityvision office 3 Place des Pyramides 75001 Paris -The boarding of the cruise is done at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, it is not necessary to reserve in advance. For any question, please contact us