My Guide Website?
Paris: Chocolate and Pastry Tour with Tastings77 Reviews
Experience the sweet side of Paris on this chocolate and pastry tour through the streets of Montmartre. Try unique French sweet and pastry specialties with your passionate, local English-speaking guide — guaranteed to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Taste traditional French chocolates and pastries
- Explore the streets of Montmartre with an expert local guide
- Experience the best of Paris’ famous local culture
DescriptionFollow your friendly guide through Montmartre — the epicenter for pastry and chocolates in Paris. Walk down traditional Parisian streets and discover local cafés, brasseries, art galleries and small museums on the way. Eat like the locals do as your passionate guide takes you to all the best local spots. The walking tour will last between 2 and 2.5-hours with five or six stops to try the best French chocolate and pastries in the area. Leave the tour with a stomach full of delectable treats, local knowledge, sightseeing tips and memories that will last a lifetime. We start with a lovely fluffy meringue tasting Then we meet artisan-chocolatier where you'll see and enjoy some of the best chocolates Paris has to offer. Next is a classic of the French sweet street food culture, the crêpe and it's many flavours. The following visit is the Secret Dish and it has been Freshly baked for you. In summertime an Ice cream will be a welcome refreshment while in the other season a freshly baked pastry or chocolates will be offered. One can not be in Paris and not have an éclair tasting. Last but not least as you are nearing the famous monument in the are, macarons accompanied by either a hot or an ice cocoa tasting.
IncludesChocolate and pastry tastings
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact the local operator prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs