My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Access or Summit Access825 Reviews
Take the fuss out of your visit to the Eiffel Tour with this pre-booked access ticket. Meet your guide and head up to the 2nd floor for amazing views, and then spend some time on the 1st.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Make the most of your time in Paris with this access ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Admire incredible views from Paris' most iconic structure
- Learn interesting facts about the Eiffel Tower
DescriptionSave time with a pre-booked access ticket to the second level of the Eiffel Tower and witness the breathtaking views across the French capital. Enjoy unlimited time as you wander both the 1st and 2nd floors of this architectural wonder. Meet your guide and make your way to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Marvel at the iconic blue rooftops and Seine River from the 2nd floor of the tower, and spot famous Parisian landmarks, such as the Arc de Triomphe. Explore the second floor and, if you have selected the option, ascend to the summit. Capture Instagram-worthy pictures with friends and family to remember your experience and feel free to explore. When you're finished, continue to the first floor and spend a thrilling moment on the floor of glass.
IncludesPrebooked timed ticket by elevator to the second level or summit (depending on option chosen) Access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Floor by elevator Presentation (English only) Guided visit Guide Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower
- There is no left luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower You may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, the total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25-minute Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators