My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower Dinner, 2nd or Summit Visit, and Cruise3 Reviews
Admire marvelous views of Paris with a ticket to the 2nd floor or summit of the Eiffel Tower. Savor a 3-course dinner at Madame Brasserie on the 1st floor and enjoy the sights on a Seine River cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Get sensational Paris views from the 2nd floor or the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Savor dinner at Madame Brasserie, accompanied by magnificent views of Paris
- Soak up the romance of Paris as you take in the sights on a Seine cruise
- Choose a late dinner and sip on champagne or fine wine along with your meal
DescriptionGet lost in stunning views of the city with a ticket to the second floor or summit of the Eiffel Tower. Soak up views of the city with dinner on the first floor. Select the later dinner and enjoy a glass of fine wine or champagne. Take in the city's charms from the water with a Seine River cruise. Meet your host at the designated meeting point, who will assist you in entering the Eiffel Tower until 2nd floor and will answer your questions before leaving you to enjoy the rest of your tour indepedently. Upon arrival, a hostess from Madame Brasserie will assist you to your table near the restaurant's information desk. Take your seat, and within a few minutes, your order will be taken and your dinner will be served. Enjoy your meal at Madame Brasserie with spectacular views from the Eiffel Tower. Marvel at the city sights from a unique perspective as you cruise under the famous Pont Neuf and Pont Marie bridges on a Seine River cruise. Learn about the rich history of the sights with the assistance of an audio guide on board the cruise. Have the flexibility to take your cruise either after your visit to the Eiffel Tower or on another day (within the operating hours).
IncludesEntry tickets to the Eiffel Tower's 1st and 2nd floors Host assistance from meeting point until the second floor Access to the Eiffel Tower Summit (if option selected) 3-course meal (starter, main course, and dessert) Glass of champagne or fine wine, filtered coffee, and water 1-hour Sightseeing cruise tour on the Seine River
- This tour is not a guided visit, your host will take you up to the second floor and (If summit option is selected) direct you to the summit floor elevator where you will continue your visit independently.
- Even with prepaid access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators
- The Eiffel Tower visit is always before your selected dinner time
- All visitors must be present at the meeting point at their meeting time, otherwise, you will not be able to attend this activity
- All visitors must stay in the Eiffel Tower until their dinner reservation.
- Visitors will not be able to re-enter to the tower and will not be able to attend their dinner reservation once they left the tower.
- Boat departures vary during the day between thirty minutes to one hour. You can find all departure times for cruise tour on your cruise tickets.
- You can use your cruise tickets any time within a month.