My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower Stairs Climb to Level 2 & Summit Option6123 Reviews
Take the challenge of climbing 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and be rewarded with the most spectacular views of Paris. Learn the structure’s history from your expert guide. Upgrade when booking for access to the summit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Challenge yourself to a climb up 704 steps to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- See the Paris skyline from multiple perspectives
- Walk out onto the glass floor suspended 57 meters above the ground on the 1st floor
- Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panorama from the Tower’s 2nd floor
- Hear insights and anecdotes from your expert guide every step of the way
DescriptionExplore the Eiffel Tower like never before by climbing it by foot. Listen as your guide offers an introduction to the iconic structure before leading you to the ticket booth line. Stay entertained with anecdotes while you wait in line (see duration below) to retrieve your tickets. Begin your ascent, and hear stories behind the tower's creation and near-demise as you take in the unique views from the staircase. Be accompanied by your expert guide all the way up to the the observation deck on the 2nd floor for bird's eye views of the Arc de Triomphe and other icons of Paris while enjoying your guide's insightful and entertaining commentary. Once finished admiring the spectacular views, take the stairs back to the ground floor. Choose to upgrade your ticket to the summit (only possible at the time of booking) to see Gustave Eiffel's original office and enjoy the highest platform for panoramic views of Paris.
IncludesGuide to the 1st and 2nd floor Eiffel Tower entry ticket with access to the 1st and 2nd floor Entry ticket to the summit (if option selected)
- You must queue to collect your entry tickets. Due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, you may experience delays at security checks or in ticket lines. In peak months (April to October), on school holidays and weekends, please expect a minimum of 30 minutes waiting time for security and 45 minutes to buy your ticket. In low season (November to March), expect a minimum of 15 minutes for security and 30 minutes at the ticket desk You cannot use the elevators to descend after your visit; you must take the stairs The guided part of the tour ends on the 2nd floor. If you book the summit access, this will be unguided Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators For operational reasons, capacity control, or weather, the summit may not be accessible. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you'll be refunded the price of the summit access within 8-10 days