My Guide Website?
Paris: Eiffel Tower's Madame Brasserie Refined Dinner699 Reviews
Enjoy a dinner on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower with this booking for Madame Brasserie. Savor mouth-watering delights prepared by the Parisian chef Thierry Marx in an iconic setting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine at the most iconic location in Paris, the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Delight your taste buds with the creation of the Parisian chef Thierry Marx
- Take in Madame Brasserie's views of Paris
- Save time on the spot, as the elevator ticket is included
- Choose from a range of menu, drink, and seating options to suit your needs
DescriptionEnjoy a unique moment at the top of Paris with this culinary experience at Madame Brasserie on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Choose from a Gustave menu with 3 courses or a Grande Dame menu with 4. Pick from options with drinks like champagne, wine, and coffee. Select seating with a Paris view or a seat in the center of the Madame Brasserie restaurant. Have the option to choose from an early or late dinner option. Take the lift to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Be served healthy and gourmet cuisine in a friendly atmosphere. Experience world-class service in a restaurant with stunning views of Paris. Discover the dishes of the committed artisan, Thierry Marx, who shares his human and environmental values with this establishment by proposing a menu prepared with local and seasonal products. Scan the provided QR code at reception to enjoy a digital Mystery Game about Madame Brasserie and the Eiffel Tower.
IncludesElevator ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower 3- or 4-course menu (depending on option selected) Champagne (if option selected) Wine (if option selected) Coffee (if option selected)
- The maximum group size per booking is 6 people.
- The tables will be assigned in advance and cannot be chosen on the spot.
- Collect the elevator tickets 30 minutes before the booking time slot from the welcome desk of Madame Brasserie.
- You do not need an ascent ticket for children under 4 years old, but please make sure to inform us if you are coming with one.