My Guide Website?
Paris: French Macarons Baking Class with a Parisian Chef59 Reviews
Learn how to make authentic, tasty French macarons, a typical sweet French pastry, with a Parisian chef. Take this recipe home with you and bake them for yourself and your friends to enjoy!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to bake macarons the French way
- Take this recipe home with you and recreate this delicious treat at home
- Develop your culinary skills
DescriptionTemptingly displayed in all Parisian pastry shops, macarons are a delicious and indulgent treat for many. Take part in this fun cooking class and prepare your own homemade macarons with your Parisian Chef. Discover the culinary secrets behind these delicate, sweet pastries yourself. The class will take place in the kitchen of a private apartment, where utensils and equipment will all be available to hand. Classes are made up of 2 to 8 people and groups have the choice of preparing macarons with either of the following flavors: - Chocolate and cocoa - Lemon - Raspberry with tonka bean - Coconut with milk chocolate - Coffee You can of course, take your baked goods home with you and share them with friends or simply enjoy them yourself! A copy of the recipe will also be given to you to keep, so you can recreate these delicious pastries at home.
IncludesAll ingredients, utensils and apron are provided and a copy of the recipe is sent by email.
- The address of the chef will be emailed to you within 48 business hours of your booking.
- Minimum and maximum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate date or full refund.