My Guide Website?
Paris Gourmet Tour68 Reviews
This delicious tour will take you in a journey through the French culinary arts which are famous around the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a Gourmet Tour of Paris
- Walk through the famous Latin Quarter
- Visit a wonderful market with an amazing variety of high-quality food items
- Experience the different tastes and textures of French cheese
- Taste delicious French wine
- Discover the rich flavors of Paris’ culinary delights
DescriptionDuring this gourmet tour you will walk through the medieval parts of the Latin Quarter, one of the most famous neighborhoods in the world. The Latin Quarter was the intellectual area of Paris where the famous Sorbonne University is located. Walk through a market well-known for the high quality and large variety of food which can be found there. Next, stop at an authentic French cheese shop. You will find out why Charles de Gaulle famously exclaimed “How would you like to govern a country with 246 different types of cheese?” Here you will try different cheeses and discover their different tastes and textures that are perfectly complementary to the delicious wine. You will also visit several bakeries and enjoy the amazing variety of French breads and pastries, from the baguette to the croissant. Finish your tour in a regional specialties’ shop where you will have the opportunity to taste the most luxurious French delicacy—the foie gras. Enjoy a walk rich in tastes and flavors, where you will be introduced to the French art of culinary delights.
IncludesSample of different cheeses and wine Foie Gras Bread
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 2 people total to operate
- If there are not enough participants booked for the date and time of your reservation, you will be contacted by the supplier with alternatives