My Guide Website?
Paris: Guided Tour from Notre-Dame to Champs-Élysées
Get your bearings with a walking tour and explore the iconic landmarks and quaint, secret corners of Paris. Learn its rich history and evolution while you marvel at the Notre Dame, stand before the Louvre and stroll through the stunning Tuileries Garden.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
- See some of Paris' most iconic sights, including Notre Dame and the Louvre
- Discover some of the quaint, secret corners in the heart of the Paris
- Learn the fascinating historical and culture of this world capital
DescriptionFor locals and visitors alike, life doesn’t get much more romantic or picturesque than when you’re strolling the cobbled streets and grand boulevards of Paris. On this private walking tour, pass by storied monuments as well as the charming snapshots of quaint, everyday life that make the French capital a beloved destination. Marvel at the towering gothic façade of Notre Dame Cathedral, stand before the impressive Louvre museum and its famous glass pyramid, and stroll through the beautifully designed Tuileries Gardens. Before the day is over, pay a visit to the elegant Place de la Concorde and impressive Champs Elysées, and discover quaint, little-known corners as your knowledgeable guides show you the secrets behind the tourist facade.
IncludesProfessional art historian guide Private and semi-private tour options Walking tour Wheelchair tours available only on request
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases GetYourGuide is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
- Please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached on during your trip