My Guide Website?
Paris: Happy Hour Evening Cruise on the Seine River196 Reviews
Explore Paris on a Seine River cruise with an onboard bar where you can purchase some happy hour drinks. Discover the most beautiful monuments of Paris with music and a relaxed atmosphere on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy viewing Paris in the evening glow of the sunset
- View the Notre-Dame cathedral and the Eiffel Tower from the water
- Float by the l'Ile de la Cité (Island of the City) and capture pictures
- Enjoy a bar with a selection of original, organic, and local products
- Expereince an unusual moment of relaxation at the end of the day
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Paris in the evening and unwind with a drink from the onboard bar with this Seine River cruise. Glide through Paris in style and soak up the night atmosphere onboard a comfortable boat. Hop aboard and cruise past the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Spy the garden of the Tuileries, the Louvre, Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame, Ile Saint-Louis, Hôtel de Ville, and the Conciergerie. Feel the romance of a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower which, with a little luck, will sparkle for you. Purchase drinks from the bar that is stocked with rosé, beer, and champagne. Sip and admire breathtaking views with a glass in hand, under a light breeze, and comfortably installed on the boat’s terrace. Be in tune with the city, as the cruise unfolds, find evidence that Paris is the heart of the world, and you are in the heart of Paris.
Includes1.5 hour cruise on the Seine Bar onboard Covered space and panoramic terrace Boarding and disembarking in the center of Paris Music onboard
- The cruise will take place rain or shine The cruise takes place mainly in summer, during school holidays and other periods according to calendar