My Guide Website?
Paris: Haunted Père Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour1184 Reviews
Experience the macabre as you explore the haunted Père Lachaise Cemetery with your guide. Discover the graves of celebrities and hear fascinating stories about the cemetery's ghosts as you explore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel chills run up your spine as you explore the haunted Père-Lachaise Cemetery
- Find the graves of celebrities like Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, and Edith Piaf
- Learn about the numerous Parisians and celebrities interned over the centuries
- Discover the thrilling paranormal phenomena reported within the cemetery
- Hear stories about the many spirits that are said to haunt the cemetery grounds
DescriptionDiscover Père-Lachaise Cemetery, Paris's largest and most popular cemetery and the home of fantastic paranormal phenomena. Hear stories about the celebrities buried here, learn about the cemetery's long history, and uncover fascinating tales of ghosts that roam the grounds. Walk amongst the graves with your guide and spot the resting places of famous celebrities like Frédéric Chopin, Edith Piaf, Marcel Proust, Oscar Wilde, and Jim Morrison. Learn about the lives of the celebrities and the numerous Parisians laid to rest in Père-Lachaise Cemetery. With over one million people interned in the cemetery, it should be no surprise that it is one of the most haunted places in Paris. Learn about the long history of the cemetery, the strange cults associated with it, and delve into the hauntings reported over the years. As you explore, your guide will tell you stories about spiritualist founder Allan Kardec, the fantasms found by the tomb of Jim Morisson, the ghost of Marcel Proust who wanders the cemetery looking for his lover, and many lesser-known phenomena that loom within Père-Lachaise Cemetery.
- This tour takes place rain or shine