My Guide Website?
Paris: Illuminations River Cruise with Audio Commentary10364 Reviews
Admire the beautiful monuments of Paris illuminated for the evening or in the light of the day on an enjoyable 1-hour cruise on the River Seine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Paris: 3-Course Dinner & Show at Paradis Latin Cabaret
- Disneyland® Multi-Day Entry Ticket
- From Paris: Day Trip to Champagne with 8 Tastings & Lunch
- Paris: Covered Passages Audio-Guided Walking Tour
- From Paris: Small-Group Loire Valley Castles Full-Day Tour
- Experience the beauty and romance of Paris from the Seine River
- Sail down the River Seine past world-famous monuments like the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy panoramic views on board a classic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure boat
- Learn about Paris and its history with the audioguide or the interactive app
DescriptionTake a day or evening cruise on the River Seine and enjoy spectacular views of Paris illuminated against the night sky or while the sun is out. Enjoy informative audio commentary on your smartphone as you cruise on this boat trip past the city's most famous buildings. Embark on this round trip boat excursion to see Paris by night or day. Listen to the on board audio-guide commentary on your smartphone (available in 14 languages) to learn more about the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and other attractions. Glide gently through the Paris of today and yesterday as you enjoy panoramic views from the classic trimaran boat, with terrace and exterior passageways. Marvel at iconic sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Musée d’Orsay. See the spooky gargoyles of Notre Dame and pass the imposing façade of the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, and many more sites.
Includes1-hour cruise departing from the Eiffel Tower Audio commentary via audioguide or a smartphone app Smartphone app with descriptions, photo filters, and interactive games
- Regular departures are between 10:00 AM-10 PM, during Spring, Summer and French school Holiday (zone C)
- Regular departures are between 10:30 AM-9 PM, during Autumn and Winter
- There are no departures of the cruise at 1 PM and 7:30 PM
- Children under 3 travel for free
- This activity takes place in most weather conditions
- The boats are heated in winter, air-conditioned in summer, and covered in case of rain