My Guide Website?
Paris : Immersive Eiffel Tower tour with virtual reality14 Reviews
Travel back in time in 1889 with the help of a virtual reality headset and a guide at the Eiffel Tower. Witness the construction of the tower and its opening at the 1889 World's Fair.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Small-Group Giverny and Van Gogh's Room in Auvers from Paris
- From Paris: Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour
- Paris: Hidden Gems of Montmartre with Local Guide
- From Paris: 2-Day Normandy & Brittany Tour
- Paris: VIP Paris Hotel Transfer to and from Orly Airport
- Get envolved in an immersive experience
- Witness the Eiffel Tower construction as if you were there
- Enjoy the 1889 World's Fair as if you were a 19th century lady or gentleman
- Meet Gustave Eiffel in person
- Discover the secrets of the Iron Lady
DescriptionThe visit starts on the Champ-de-Mars, at the Military School. A guide will meet you there to provide you a virtual reality headset. Once equipped, you will enjoy a one-hour guided tour that will take you back to 1887, during the construction of the Eiffel Tower. You will discover the workers' life on the most famous Parisian monument's construction site. Then, you will be immersed in the heart of the World's Fair of 1889, when the Tower was introduced to the world for the first time. Throughout the visit, you will be immersed in 360° modeled environments based on archives, to guarantee maximum realism. You will also be able to talk with the guide who will be there to lead you through the experience and to answer your questions. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group visit (maximum 10 participants) with a friendly and warm guide. This tour is a subtle combination between a traditional guided tour and a virtual reality experience. Get ready to go back in time!
IncludesVirtual Reality headset Professional tour guide One hour guided tour Small group guarantee (maximum 10 participants)
- Please note that the visit takes place exclusively outdoors; please wear appropriate clothing depending on the weather. Weather conditions do not constitute a reason for cancellation or refund No last minute participant will be accepted on spot without reservation The purchase of a ticket to the Eiffel Tower is not required for this tour