My Guide Website?
Paris: Jardin d'Acclimatation 1-Day Unlimited Pass148 Reviews
Escape for a day in one of Paris’ underrated gems: the Jardin d’Acclimatation. Explore the one and only amusement park within the Capital where you can enjoy 42 rides surrounded by 18 hectares of greenery with over 450 animals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Paris:If youʻre booking your trip to Paris last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Access a wide range of 42 rides, from roller coasters to merry-go-rounds
- Walk within the 18 hectares of a historic park
- View over 450 animals who live in the park
DescriptionDiscover the Jardin d’Acclimatation created in 1860 by Napoleon III and Empress Eugenie. Find out why the park is considered to be the capital's green lung, proudly displaying its architectural heritage and its landscapes and combining an amusement park with the perfect location for pleasant walks. Explore 18 hectares within the park including the aviary and Korean garden, small farm and green meadows, peaceful pathways and 48 new and modernized attractions. Try out thrill rides including the Speed Rocket, the Steam Machine, the Dragon, and the Clock Tower. Immerse yourself in a range of interactive experiences such as the Kinetorium or the Rafting Adventure. Whether you are a child or an adult, enjoy yourself on the historic Merry-Go-Rounds, on the Galloping Horses, on the Flying Chairs, the Steam Train or the Enchanted River. Encounter nature and animals as you walk among the 1,800 trees, meet the goats and sheep in a semi-open habitat or observe bees buzzing around their hives.
IncludesAdmission to the Jardin d'Acclimatation Unlimited access to 49 activities and rides (except for pony and donkey rides, feeding the lorikeets, and fairground stands)
- The entrance to the Jardin d’Acclimatation is free for children under 80-centimeters and they can only access the small Carrousel, which is therefore free for the child and the person accompanying them
- For security reasons, access to certain attractions is subject to minimum and/or maximum size restrictions
- For reasons of maintenance or weather conditions, certain attractions may not be in service the day of your visit